* shutter shades*
* ain’t blasé. just bike to the bar * * ain’t blasé. she just biked over *
* and then nik, in her cowboy boots * * and then ‘h,’ in his girl-tight jeans *
* music ‘disappeared.’ Brooklyn kin * * as music ‘emerges.’ Blind Pilot tix *
* going to ‘delete’ it from their blog * * you see that comment stef posted? *
* cheap beer, rent, flashing lights * * cheap beer and a flashing effect *
* peeking out of her V-neck * * gawker up her chest tattoo *
* ‘interested’ in seeing * * prescience of ‘scene’ *
flash, drive! love it Live music.
are things Wild where a girl on
the lawn in front of you has un-
paperclips wound in her dreads,
lifting them up in all directions?
feels a difference b/w being at a
show & being in one. to
listen to tight wandering.
chord coils of I/they
create Tickets 6-foot
soundance songs of When
we Together reach: Alive.
Page side=Rage side. D.A.R.E.
to keep Trey off drugs. People
for a Louder Mike. Hold Your
Head Up, Henrietta. I didn’t d-
isappear. my mind’s right here:
the tender shred bomb vacuum
leo.cock.cactus.fish, all boiling
in the brain cauldron: Music as
mysterious as the Silhouette of
melodic discombobulations of
what blasts us Outta our sacks,
once Again, like Never before.